Τρίτη 9 Νοεμβρίου 2010

The Beautiful Monster



I am the beautiful monster!!!! I am thin and tall!!! My body is tall , thin an purple. I have got two hands!!!!! The right hand is pink and the left is red. I’ve got a big, round, green face!!!! I’ve got spiky black hair!!!!!! I’ve also got three eyes and a big nose!!!! My mouth is big, red and round!!!! My teeth are big and beautiful!!! My hair is the half green and curly and the other half is straight and purple!!!! It’s really cool!!!!! My ears are big and pink!!!!!!!!

A day in my life
My monster lives in a city. It gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night. It eats vegetables and meat and cuts its hair every year. It plays baskeball. In the morning it goes to the monster gym. At midday the monster eats and then plays with his friends.At midday the monster eats and plays with his friend. At night he goes out to a club for fun. He flirts with female monsters...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου